Monday, October 5, 2009

Ballet, a date, and a call from U2

The weekend has come and gone, and I'm still tired!

I got to sleep in Saturday, although my precious bug waking me up to find out what time I planned to wake up cut the sleep in shorter than I would have liked. It was still nice.

We spent most of Saturday cheering on the bug while she danced at a very popular local festival. She is so beautiful. And I think the most precious moment was when she realized some of her older brother's friends were front and center watching her. Her eyes got so big, and her sweet face turned red, but she couldn't help a little smile.




I actually got to go on a date Saturday night too! Big weekend for me. My hubby and I saw The Informant, which was a huge let down, and then on to dinner at On the Border. We were home and in bed by 10pm. LOL!! You know there was a time in my life when I didn't even begin a Saturday night until after 10pm.

Once we were home and snuggled in our bed, I got a phone call from some very dear friends, BFFs for over 25 years now, who were enjoying themselves at the U2 concert. I am so sorry I missed the show, and I'm not talking about the concert. I have laughed out loud all morning long in my office checking out their pictures on Facebook. You gotta love some slightly over 40 year old chicks who still know how to party like rockstars.

Okay, here is one of those things I'm putting out there so that I have to do it...I am going to learn how to post pictures to my blog. I have to. Pictures really liven it up. Wish me luck. I'm just not the technically advanced type. Thank goodness my husband is. I am more the bare bones when it comes to this stuff.

And if I can figure out the pictures, I will be sure to post some of our Halloween decorations we have going on at our house.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment