Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Steak-ums

Guess what I made for dinner last night. Steak-Ums! I don't even want to know what is in them but they were yummy. Even my 9 year old son enjoyed them...and he ate them with onions and peppers. I figure the onions and peppers balanced out whatever was in the Steak-ums. Very easy and no complaints. You've gotta love a dinner like that.

This morning, I arrive at work bright and early only to be told there is a mouse hiding in the closet right next to my office. Eek! I love animals as much if not more than the next guy, and I'm not real keen on the idea of "exterminating" the little guy, but I do not want a mouse in the closet next to my office!

The exterminator is on his way. He is also going to spray for bugs while he is here with a "green" bug spray. I wonder if I can talk him into a catch and release. After all, he is using "green" bug spray wouldn't a catch and release be considered green too?

I decided to distract myself a little while by reading through the blogs. I'm a recent discoverer of the blogs and boy, have I been missing out. All the love, laughs and incredible inspiration out there! There are just so many wonderful blogs and so many more to discover. Blogs have to be one of the best inventions ever made.

Today, I am going to figure out how to add my favorite blogs to my blog. I'm hopeful that this will be an easy task. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment