Monday, October 19, 2009

All Dressed Up For Halloween

We are finally ready for trick-or-treaters!

This past weekend, my daughter and I had an all girls' weekend while the boys were away camping. We shopped, went to dinner and a movie and put the final touches on our Halloween decor.

The bats turned out adorable. This project was so easy and produced big results.



Those are purple and orange lights wrapped around the columns and twinkling skeletons hanging from the top. What can I say...I love Halloween!



We also bought 3 pumpkins from Michaels and painted B O O on them. They are so cute sitting on our front porch bench.



And here's a close up of our mantel....spiders, jack-o-lanterns, candles and fall leaves.



Now, I'm off to take care of my little camper who came home with no voice and a fever. Let's hope this won't last long...he has a big birthday coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment