Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF

TGIF!!!!!!!!!

I love fridays, but who doesn't. One reason I love, love, love fridays is that I can sleep in tomorrow! Oh how I miss the "stay up late watching tv because I can sleep until noon the next day" weekends. But that's okay, loving my 2 pumpkins can beat that any day!

Today, I am suprising my children with a movie after school. We are going to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. Afterwards, I'm going to drag them to Michael's. They won't mind, I hope, because they both are artsy and will love checking out all the goodies. I'm in search of inspiration. I need an art outlet. Wish me luck!

Tonight, we will be engaged in our family night dart fight! This is absolutely my son's most favorite thing we do as a family. He plots and he plans. And he screams with laughter and joy. You've gotta love family night dart fight!

And have a great friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment