Sunday, October 3, 2010

So Blue

I love the color blue. I especially love to decorate with the color blue. All shades...everywhere. I've just painted Bubba's room in blue with a brown accent wall and plan to vamp my bedroom with shades of blue. I even tried talking the Bug into painting her room blue, but she is a pink girl all the way...oh well.

Blue is just so peaceful and calm with a big helping of the coast too. And, well, I love the coast.

Blue in bedrooms...

dominique vorillon



robbie caponetto



coastal living


Just a hint of blue here and there, but do I love it! And the oyster painting says it all. This is the perfect coastal bedroom. It reminds me so much of the old beach houses my family used to rent each summer. So simple but full of wonderful memories.


And in living rooms...


unknown



house beautiful



unknown



Even in a dining room...


elle decor



And the ultimate blue room...


luxury-furniture-design


Can you even imagine! There is no beating the blue in this room!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous inspiration photos, ya know i never really liked blue, but lately with all the pretty shades and inspiration through magazines it is REALLY growing on me!! I think I need more in my nest, somehow!!

    ReplyDelete