Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Complicated...and Gorgeous


It's Complicated Kitchen


I absolutely love the Nancy Meyers' film It's Complicated. Sure it's funny, we're talking Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, and Alec Baldwin here, but it is also absolutely gorgeous! From the opening scene to the closing scene, my eyes are glued to all the beauty around.


It's Complicated Livingroom




It's Complicated Hallway





It's Complicated Master Bedroom




It's Complicated Master Bath




If you aren't familiar with Nancy Meyers, she is the muscle behind such wonderful films like Father of the Bride I and II, The Holiday, and one of the best movies ever made...Something's Gotta Give. The woman has a talent for writing, directing, and decorating. Yes, decorating.


Something's Gotta Give Livingroom




Something's Gotta Give Kitchen



The set decor on each of these movies is beautiful. The collaboration of Ms. Meyers, her production design team, and her personal interior designer, James Radin, is off the charts amazing. I have found myself on more than one occasion...okay, every time I watch one of her movies...dreaming of transforming my home into the fabulousness I see on the screen.

If that isn't enough, Ms. Meyers own home is surely to inspire the decorator in us all. Instyle Home Magazine shares the love with us.







Love the Funny Face poster. Brilliant!

Oh, how I covet this talent and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment