Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Oliver!

Today is Oliver's first birthday!

What a perfect day to jump back into this whole blogging business head first...I mean feet first.

Since I've last posted, I've asked myself the same question over and over again...

What's this all about?

What is gigi&oliver all about?

When I decided to start my blog, I titled it gigi&oliver for a reason. GiGi represents my past while Oliver represents my present. And that is exactly what this is all about...my past and my present.

I have been blessed with a life full of great memories and even more in the making. I want to share the world around me both then and now, and there is no better way to do that then write it down for others to (hopefully) enjoy.

So, off we go.....



HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER!






You silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment