Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dear Santa

She's making her list...she's checking it twice.

My precious daughter has been working on her Christmas list for a couple of weeks. She declares it is finished, but then needs to add just one more thing. I thought I would follow in her footsteps...and who's kidding, give my hubby a helping hand.

It's really never too early to start shopping.



Every girl needs a sassy red flat. I just love this Jessica Simpson red flat with the animal print lining. Very sassy!

Of course, my problem is that I wear a size 5 which are hard to come by. And contrary to what Scarlett thinks, a size 5 ain't all it's cracked up to be.


Calvin Klein Eternity...my all time favorite. I could bathe in this stuff!


Just what this Food Network junkie needs in the kitchen.


I really, really need this...since I'm a blogger and all.


If I have to explain my need for this, then you haven't been to The Pioneer Woman. Go!


I absolutely fell in love with the house in Something's Gotta Give. All that ironstone! A girl really can not have too much. Luckily, I've just started my collection so no one can use the "you have too much" excuse anyway.


This gorgeous chandelier print can be found at the even more gorgeous store The Beautiful Life. I just love the blue and orange...so stylie. This may just end up being a gift to me from me...I love it that much.


I dream of a Pottery Barn 3 cushion slipcovered sofa.


How cute would this plaid jacket from fredflare look with the red flats and jeans!

Well Santa, there it is, but I reserve the right to add just one more thing if need be.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll just print this list off and give it to MY husband! We have nearly identical taste! I already gave myself PW's cookbook -- just as fabulous as you are thinking it will be!

    Thank your veterans for me, please.

    Hope your foot is healing!

    I'm so pleased you could pop over to say hello to me -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete